In order to check availabilities, prices and to book you can write to: agriturismo@collealberti.com or visit booking.com

Check in must be between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check out must happen no later than 9 am on the day of departure.
Prices displayed may vary without notice.
. daily stay tax per person: 1 EUR


Prices include:
Towels and linen
Weekly change of linen and towels
Weekly cleaning
Use of swimming pool
Car Parking
Electricity
Water
Autonomous heating

Prices do not include:
Extra cleaning of apartment (15 EUR per hour)
Extra change of linen and towels (20 EUR per person)
Use of washing machine (5 EUR)

Payment conditions:
30% advance payment is required upon booking confirmation and the remaining 70% is due upon check-in.
Payment can be done through a bank swift or via credit card (Visa and Mastercard). In case of cancellation, the 30% fee will not be refunded. Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a 150 EUR caution deposit. This will be paid back in full (unless there has been damage to the apartment).